Monday 20 April 2009

I got an award this morning!

nenos-award1

I got this AMAZING award from Miss Kylie. Here are the rules:

*As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
*To seek the reason why we all love blogging.
*Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
*Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
*Answer the Award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
*Tag and distribute the Award to as many people as you like.
*Don’t forget to notify the Award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why I love blogging?

I love blogging because:

*I meet like-minded friends from all over the world.

*It keeps Daddy out of mischief!

I've tracked back to see where this award originated and found some CATS!!! Oh no! No peace for the wicked.

I would like to pass this award on to some of my new friends:

Four Musketeers
Thor's World
St Georgeous
Mango's Great Adventures
Men in Black
Amber's Diary

Thanks for the award Miss Kylie!

5 comments:

Dexter said...

Hey! Thanks for the award and for stopping by. I haven't visited you in ages. I wish I had my own bloggy like you.

Kisses,
Dexter

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Dexter!
Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me.
=)

Love,
Thor

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Dexter! :) Isn't that Mango Great? He lives a couple towns over from me.

Licks,
Kylie

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Dexter!
Come to my blog. I have an award for you.

Love,
Thor

Georgeous said...

Gosh Dex, I haven't blogged in ages as my pawrents have been very preoccupied and Pooky's PC has crashed, all technical stuff Buddy. Thank you so kindly, I am honored!
Big Tail wags
George