Monday 17 March 2008

I can't believe there are so many dogs!

I can't believe there are so many dogs! I saw a record number this morning of all shapes and sizes and a lot of admirers. I went to the waggon wash at Sheepcombe as recommended by Basil. It's a bit muddy at the moment and I didn't fancy a swim today.
I heard a woodpecker in the woods and wondered what that was all about - hitting your nose against a tree trunk several times a second???? 
I also saw the bin men this morning. I am going to enjoy their visits, they have biscuits!
My weekend went very well. Thank you very much Auntie Avril and Uncle Roland for looking after me; I hope I was not too much of a trial and I look forward to the next time. Daddy days he missed me like a scratch on the hand - I have no idea what he is talking about.

No comments: